To All Persons Planning on Entering The Kelowna Buddhist Temple (v.2):
Prior to coming to the Temple, the potential attendee must do the following:
- Obtain at least two COVID-19 vaccinations a minimum of 2 weeks prior to entering the Temple at any time. Bring proof of vaccinations to show the Greeter upon entering the Temple. If you have been in contact with a person who has COVID-19 within the last 10 days or are feeling unwell or have been out of the country in the last 7 days, please do not enter the Temple.
- If you are attending an event which is not a Board-organized Temple function, please ensure you contact the Organizer of the event to be aware of the protocols for that event.
- When entering the Temple no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the event:
- Wear a face mask at all times
- Use hand sanitizer immediately upon entering
- Show your proof of double (or triple) vaccination to the Greeter
- Sign in at Greeter Station and provide contact information.
- Proceed directly to your seat or position for the event
- Maintain 6 foot physical distance from others not in your bubble whenever possible
- Follow procedures and protocols as per Provincial and Temple guidelines at all times
- Avoid unnecessary contact and touching of Temple objects and fixtures
- Exit Temple as directed immediately upon completion of event
We appreciate everyone’s strict adherence to the above instructions. It is wonderful to once again be able to attend events at our Temple, but we must ensure that we are not shut down due to non-adherence to proper protocols.
Thank you very much everyone for your cooperation.
Patience and caring for others will help us through this.
Kelowna Buddhist Temple Board